Today I am doing a review on the My Wine Passion Double Hinged Corkscrew.
Well, let me say I am 2 for 2 on My Wine Passion products. A few blogposts ago I did a review on their Wine Chiller which I absolutely love.
First, let me say I DO NOT get behind any product that does not promote the wine enthusiast experience.
I am excited to share this latest product review. It is another all-in-one product. The My Wine Passion Double-Hinged Corkscrew is GREAT!
There are 3 things you can do with this product:
- Cut foil – There is a serrated foil cutter that allows you to remove the foil from the upper neck of the bottle. Always remove the foil from the bottle prior to your first pour.
- Open bottles – This product not only allows you to open your favorite bottles of wine but also open beer or coke bottles.
- Last but not least, the corkscrew for the opening your bottle of wine. Five screws between you and your favorite grape juice.
The corkscrew is of a very good quality. The one thing that struck me was the weight of it – not heavy just quality.
The length of the corkscrew will allow you to access even the longest cork.
This product gets two thumbs up from me for the following reasons:
- The quality of the product – it will last for YEARS!
- It is a multiple use item – eliminates the need for a separate bottle opener, knife for cutting foil, and corkscrew.
- Impress your friends and family with opening a bottle in the same manner as a Sommelier.
In my opinion a must-have. Click here.
Cheers and Enjoy!!!!
Disclaimer: I received a free sample. My feedback is unbiased.